Monday, September 2, 2013

Number One: "Body Marks"

The mediums used were different condiments including: Mustard, Ketchup, Chipotle sauce, BBQ sauce, and Buffalo sauce.
My original idea when I first read the assignment was to use my mouth somehow, and then to use my nose, and as I went on, it just somehow stayed to face area. (Not purposely.) I used the condiments because I knew that I was going to be using my mouth/nose and I wanted to use vibrant colors without poisoning myself. (It was still gross, just not toxic!) I really wanted to be up close and personal with the drawings, and what better way to be personal with something than to use your face?

Drawing One: "Mouth"

Drawing Two: "Tongue" 

Drawing Three: "Mouth and Tongue" 

Drawing Four: "Hair Part One"

Drawing Five: "Hair Part Two"

Drawing Six: "Nose"

Drawing Seven: "Face"

Drawing Eight: "Self Portrait: Entire Face/Hair"



No comments:

Post a Comment